My name is Kevin Bridges and I am an Information Architect. I have actively been developing on the Internet since 1994 and have an extensive resume that can be downloaded from this apage (you need to create an account on this site to download). At present, I am actively pursuing additional contracts or employment opportunities near Denver, Colorado.
I specialize in providing high performance security focused Content Management Systems that provide you a flexible base to build your web presence on.
Here is a partial listing of projects and companies I have contributed to.
- Boating Magazine
- Flying Magazine
- Popular Science
- Ski Magazine
- Skiing Magazine
- http://drupal.org/project/picasa - Drupal is an amazing system that seems to be lacking in an efficient method of integrating pictures and graphical elements. Google's Picasa is an amazing system that is designed to easily work with digital pictures and provides a solid mechanism for displaying them on the web. I created the Picasa Module for Drupal to utilize the Picasa API and tie these two systems together. Although in it's infancy, this project holds great potential and I am excited about it.
- http://www.processmachineryassociates.com/ - is a simple site that is a great illustration of rapid web development. The entire site was completed within 45 minutes of DNS population.
- http://www.lifetrakusers.org/ - LifeTrak is a software package developed by Mediware Information Systems ... "As a premier Windows-based donor information system, LifeTrak™ is the “light of the future” in blood bank software. LifeTrak™ manages every aspect of bloodbanking from the recruitment of blood donors to the ultimate delivery of blood products to patients in need. LifeTrak™’s easy-to-follow screen design reduces training time and helps make data entry and retrieval quicker and more accurate. Plus, the broad range of information and customization options simplifies administration of your base operations and support of systems." ... The website serves as a secured and efficient method to facilitate relevant documentation and customer communication.
- http://www.hcllusers.org/ - HCLL Transfusion is a software package developed by Mediware Information Systems that "manage(s) blood products administered to patients at hospitals and centralized transfusion service facilities" ... The website serves as a secured and efficient method to facilitate relevant documentation and customer communication.
- http://www.parts.com/ - I exploited a security vulnerability in the parts.com infrastructure that lead to an enjoyable stint as a Senior level Cold Fusion Developer.
- http://www.simpsonpropertygroup.com/ - While working for http://www.creationchamber.com/ I was responsible for implementing Cold Fusion customizations to a proprietary CMS. Duties included working closely with a Flash artist to provide the MapQuest integration necessary to compliment the rich interface.
- http://www.usccbpublishing.org/ - The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops